All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where is the Cook?!

rachel leigh cookI wonder where Rachel Leigh Cook is now. She's one of the prettiest faces I've seen in Hollywood and it's a pity that she doesn't have any movies, not to mention media exposure, these days. Where are you Rachel!!!!

Okay, well she's not that lost to showbiz. I'm just exaggerating. She was last seen playing Jane Brighton in this year's Nancy Drew. My favorite Rachel Leigh Cook movie would have to be Eighteenth Angel. She really does look like an angel.

Anyway, she's now married to Daniel Gillies, an actor, I've read, although I've no recollection nor knowledge as to who he is. He's in Spiderman 2 though...I think.

So is she now known as Rachel Leigh Gillies or Rachel Leigh Cook-Gillies?

0 stars: