All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nikki Who?

nikki blonskySay hello to Zac Efron's new BFF. Riiiiiiight. New best friend, huh? I'm so not buying it. I really don't have any idea who Nikki Blonsky is, neither do I know how well she acts since I haven't seen Hairspray but Zac, dude.. Sure there shouldn't be anything about extra pounds and all but, if I were a guy, I'd still choose Vanessa over that tub o' la-- I meant, Nikki.

Anyway, since I don't really know who she is, like I said above, I'll just write some stuff I managed to gather about Nikki Blonsky.

Birthdate: November 9, 1988
Real Name: Nicole Margaret Blonsky
Parents: Karen and Carl Blonsky
Starred in: Hairspray (2007) as Tracy Turnblad, Harold (2008) as Rhonda

Well, that's all I can gather about Nikki Blonsky. I'm having a hard time saying her last name. Does anyone think she's hot? Or sexy? At all?

0 stars: