All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Long-Faced Actress

keira knightleyWeeeeeellll... I don't have that much to say about Keira Knightley except that I don't really like her. First time I saw her was when I watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl movie. I actually thought she was pretty then, but as I kept seeing more of her on magazines and other movies, I started to see that she wasn't as pretty as I initially thought her to be.

Anyway, Keira has starred in a bunch of movies including Love Actually, Bend It Like Beckham and of course, the second and third installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. She has become one of Hollywood's favorites, from what I gathered, and was even voted one of the sexiest actresses. I can't see how she's sexy though... She's way too thin! She should get some pounds into her body and face so that it wouldn't look as if her face was too long and too big for her body.

0 stars: