All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Prettiest Baby Ever!

shiloh jolie-pittIsn't Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt just precious?? I know she isn't some grown-up celebrity with all those curves and stuff, but Shiloh is definitely a celebrity. Born on May 26, 2006 to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Shiloh is very lucky to have inherited really good genes. With parents like them, it's almost certain that Shiloh will grow up to be one of the most beautiful women ever!

Shiloh was already a celebrity even before she was born, being conceived by two of the most beautiful people in the earth. Also, Shiloh's first pictures were said to cost around $10M... Paid by two of the biggest showbiz magazines. I don't think anyone was that interested in other babies like Suri Cruise or Violet Affleck. Shiloh was unique (and in my opinion, the cutest too).

Who do you think Shiloh looks like? Angelina, Brad or both? I think she has Angie's lips but the rest are Brad's features, especially the blond hair and blue eyes... Awwww she looks like a doll! If there's a Shiloh Jolie-Pitt doll made, I'd do anything to get one and have my own Brangelina baby :)

*picture courtesy of Just Jared

0 stars: