All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bruce and Demi's Genes

rumer willisSooo...does anyone think Rumer Willis is pretty?

Well, in my opinion, I don't think she has what it takes to be the next Demi Moore in terms of looks, of course, since I haven't seen one movie with Rumer in it. Bruce and Demi's other kids, Scout and Tallulah, are pretty enough...but the genes in Rumer probably screwed up at some point.

I know she looks like her mom, but at the same time, Rumer also looks like her dad. Also, I'm not saying that she's ugly - she has pictures where I find her quite attractive, especially when she's smiling, not knowing that she's being photographed. Okay, well it's just that there's something a bit off with her physical appearance. I don't know if it's the shape of her face or the placement of her eyes and mouth...I just know there's something.

Is she a good actress though?

Anyway, here's a picture of her with the rest of her family...

rumer willis and family

1 stars:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel