All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

When Good Girls Go Wild

vanessa hudgensWhat the hell was Vanessa Hudgens thinking when she took these subjective pictures (not to mention one where she went all-out in the nude business)? Hmm..maybe the rumors about Zac dumping her for his Hairspray co-star were true? So she took these set of provocative pictures to keep him interested in her? Well, I don't really know when these pictures were taken so all I can do is speculate.

So much for a "wholesome" image, Vanessa. You just ruined everything that Disney put so much effort in building - your career.

I haven't heard or read anything about Zac's reaction to the whole thing yet. I wonder how he's taking all these. Then I also wonder who leaked these photos into the internet. Must've gotten paid a lot for these...

Anyway, Vanessa issued an apology to her fans and thanking her for their continued support despite this "ordeal". Disney also denied the news floating around that they will replace Vanessa in High School Musical 3 with one of the Cheetah Girls. They said that Vanessa has suffered enough with her lapse in judgment and that she has learned her lesson. (Well, I hope she did.)

0 stars: