All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What Happened, Mary Kate?

mary kate olsenI wonder what happened to Mary Kate Olsen. I mean, she and her twin sister, Ashley, have always been good actresses and at the same time, they're educated in the sense that they know how to make more profit using their popularity (i.e. clothing line, dolls, books, and other novelties). I used to be a big fan on the twins ever since I watched It Takes Two, although I already thought that they were adorable kids in The Little Rascals.

Naturally, they grow up and they mature, I'm all for that. But what is happening to Mary Kate these days? First, the anorexia problem. She got rehabilitated and at least, she was able to get over that. Then there's the breakup with that Greek guy who hooked up with Paris Hilton after. If I recall, that was the reason why Mary Kate left NYU. That was a waste. There are just a few actresses who choose to pursue further education after high school.

The most recent news about Mary Kate Olsen is that she did a passionate (torrid?) kissing scene with Sir Ben Kingsley who is old enough to be her grandfather, perhaps? Ewww. Even if she was a good actress who chooses her roles, that's still plain ewwww. I guess I'm being biased about this whole thing, but I just find it really gross. Oh yes, it has also been reported that Mary Kate's becoming too much of a party girl. She might find herself on the path that Lindsay took soon if she doesn't control herself.

Anyway, about Ashley, I think she has a better life than her sister... Finishing college and launching her clothing brand and really pursuing what she wants.

0 stars: