All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Things are Looking Big, Big, BIG!

nicole richieI don't think I've ever seen Nicole Richie this happy before. She must be really looking forward to being a mom. Her boyfriend -- they aren't married yet, are they? -- Joel Madden (of the Good Charlotte band), looks as if he's looking forward to being a dad too...and it looks as if he really does love Nicole. Lucky!

After so many mishaps in her life, it's good that she's found some peace inside her (literally!). I also think that at one point in her life, she managed to get out of Paris Hilton's shadow - because at least now, she's happier. I also think that she's prettier now.

She's around five months pregnant, which means she'll probably give birth on either December or January if she completes 9 months - and I hope she does. I wonder what she'll name her baby...

0 stars: