All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Deal About Being Posh

victoria beckhamYeah I know this is an old picture of Victoria Beckham and all, but I think she's pretty here. I think long hair suits her more than the one she has now. I think she was my favorite Spice Girl before... Posh Spice. Although some people think she was the most useless among the Spice Girls.

I think Victoria's the most successful among the Spice Girls though. Victoria's rich, still sexy, has a good-looking husband (David Beckham in case someone didn't know), and good-looking kids to boot. Some say that she's too thin though...too thin with large boobs. Is that a good combination?

Anyway, Victoria and David Beckham are Scientologists (not scientists) and are best friends with TomKat, and Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith too, I think. They live in LA now, after Becks transferred to another soccer team.

As for Victoria's singing career after the Spice Girls, she released an album, Victoria Beckham, last 2001 and I think she's planning to release another album next year, 2008. Victoria Beckham also starred in various shows and specials, especially some "reality tv"-themed programs that documented their preparations in moving from one place to another and starting over. Her special, Victoria Beckham: Coming to America was savagely criticized by newspapers and tabloids, therefore forcing the producers to cut it down from six 30-minute episodes to just a one-hour special.

Which reminds me, there are plans for a Spice Girls reunion concert on December this year right? Anyone interested in watching that?

0 stars: