All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Friday, January 11, 2008

48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List

avril lavigneMr. Blackwell has recently released his Top Ten Worst Dressed Women list for 2007 and I'm pretty sure almost everyone has seen it.

To recap the list...

10. Alison Arngrim
9. Lindsay Lohan
8. Jessica Simpson
7. Avril Lavigne
6. Eva Green
5. Kelly Clarkson
4. Fergie
3. Mary Kate Olsen
2. Amy Winehouse
1. Victoria Beckham

There has been mixed reactions on the list, especially with regards to the #1 spot which belongs to Posh Spice. Personally, I think Posh dresses well most of the time but sometimes, she has her moments. She has an amazing bag collection though.

As for Avril Lavigne, I think she should be #1 on the list. Like hello...skater-punk-wannabe is so not fashionable. Mary Kate Olsen also has weird tastes when it comes to clothes. I remember that poofy white gown that ends way above her knees she wore at one of those socialite parties. That was hideous.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks of this. If you don't mind sharing your thoughts, of course.

0 stars: