All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Celebrity Spotlight: Anna Faris

anna farisIf you liked all those horror spoof movies, I'm sure you know (or at least have seen) Anna Faris, as she stars as a lead character in one of the biggest parody movie franchises: Scary Movie.

Anna Faris is cute, charming and seemingly brimming with energy in almost all her movies. This naturally-blond actress has been voted #57 in Maxim Hot 100 of 2004. Well she is sexy, although these days, I think I see her to be on the skinny side. Also, it has been said that she has had plastic surgery done on her face, enhancing the way she looked as compared to her appearance several years ago. She's married to actor Ben Indra whom she met on-set while filming Lovers Lane in 2004.

Anna has filed for divorce April this year citing differences within their marriage or something. Which makes me wonder why these people just don't state out loud why they're divorcing their spouse. It has to be "irreconcilable differences."

Anyway, to date, Anna Faris has been in 21 movies, plus she has some upcoming movies for next year and the year after. Her most notable movies (as far as I can tell) are the Scary Movie quadrology(?), Brokeback Mountain, The Hot Chick, My Super Ex-Girlfriend and Lost In Translation.

Not only is she in movies, Anna Faris has also recorded 3 singles in 2005 as part of the Just Friends soundtrack, a movie she also stars in. I haven't really heard her sing yet, and I'm not too sure about her singing voice as she always seems to be the soft-spoken, cutesy girl in movies. Ah well, if it's available then I might as well listen, right? But her songs aren't available at the moment, so...

That's it for today's Celebrity Spotlight.

0 stars: