All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Charlize's past is unearthed

charlize theronCharlize Theron's mom shot her dad right? Charlize has refused to talk about the events during the night, sixteen years ago, her father was killed but a book from South Africa (where Charlize is a native of) was found containing her statements regarding what happened to them.

Her dad Charles and his brother Danie went back home after a fight with Charlize's mom, Gerda.

Charlize says,

"Someone hammered on the kitchen door. I told my mom that it was my dad.
My father said he would shoot us both dead with his shotgun.
My mom said she was afraid he would kill us. The next moment I heard a number of shots. Then I heard her screaming.
When I went into the passage, I saw my father’s brother standing. My mom was sitting in a corner of the bedroom.
My mother wept and said, ‘Charlize, I’ve shot them’. Then I saw the body of my father."


Charlize's uncle, Danie was wounded in the hand and his sister, Elsa Malan, said that she found Charlize hiding under a blanket while Charles was dying. Gerda was never prosecuted for this act.

Source

0 stars: