All about celebrities and my thoughts about them.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is J.Lo eating way too much?

Jennifer LopezFor today's very interesting entry, I would just like to ask one thing:

Is Jennifer Lopez eating too much, or is that an obvious baby bump we see there?

She's been wearing all those loose frocks and stuff these days, totally forgetting her old image of being the sexy Latina that she is. Rumors have been floating around that she and singer-husband Marc Anthony are expecting a baby soon. I don't think that this is some kind of promotional stint because who would want to ruin a nice set of flat tummy just for the sake of getting into newspapers? Man, if that were the case, J.Lo should hook up with Lindsay, Paris and Britney. Soooo what do you guys think of J.Lo's new tummy look?

Oh and tell me if anyone's planning to catch their movie, El Cantante... I like how the title sorta rolls off my tongue when I say it. (El Cantante...El Cantante...El Cantante.......)

0 stars: